Skip Navigation
Body fade

Request information

You have the right to access certain information from public sector organisations, including the Office of the Kent Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC). This includes the right to information about our organisation and also the right to know what information we hold about you.

Details of how you can request this information from us are set out below. Should you need any advice about submitting your request, please contact us either on 01622 677055, or by e-mail at [email protected]

Please note that the OPCC does not hold information about operational policing - including crime data or information about numbers of road traffic collisions. If you are seeking information about crime levels where you live you could visit the Your Area section of the Kent Police website or alternatively make an FOI request directly to Kent Police.
back to contact us

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you are accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used. Click Here for details.

Share with: